Sunday 22 September 2013

Breaking Through The Barrier






Hello world, 

Welcome to my journey of creating a life full of balance, stillness, happiness, joy and warmth. 

Four months ago, I came up with the idea to start "Mirror My Manifest" with the intention that i will inspire people to live a life that you deserve. However with this intention still in my mind, my big fat ugly Ego decided to pay a visit and was holding me back from making any real progress at all. 

What is Ego you ask?

Ego is every thing external from our inner self. We are NOT defined by:

  • Our Job Title 
  • The type of Car we drive
  • Where we live 
  • The money in our pockets 
  • The colour of our hair
  • The brand names that we wear  
  • The list goes on and on...
What really defines us all is how we are to others and more importantly our self, we are all equal and we all have our own struggles and thats what makes us human and what makes us grow. 

My biggest struggle to press the button to launch this web site was the FEAR that it would FAIL. Two huge words that are led by the EGO. I had a choice to fight the Ego or Flight and i decided to pull up my socks and get the ball rolling and it feels AMAZING. 

If we have not met before here are a few things you should know about me:

  • My name is Nicola but i like "Nikki"
  • My middel names are "Patricia Ruth " (Thanks Mum & Dad)
  • I am an Aquarian 
  • I am 22 years young 
  • I am an Affirmation junkie 
  • In 2006 i was awarded " The Happiest Person Of The Year" (best award iv ever received)
  • I work in the crazy PR
  • I am a proud God mother and an Aunty 
  • I am a chocoholic that is trying to get help
  • I enjoy a good quality nap 
And i shall leave you with some of my favourite quotes.

"Part of me suspects i'm a loser, and part of me thinks i'm God Almighty" 
- John Lennon

"your imagination is able to do all that you ask in proportion to the degree of your intention"
-Neville

"Change your thoughts and you can change your world"
-unknown

Nikki. x







No comments:

Post a Comment