Thursday 27 February 2014

MIND BODY STROLL DATE CHANGED - CONNECT WITH INTENTION





To all the gorgeous soul sisters who are joining me for the Mind Body Stroll Event, since the rain, clouds, and wind have joined forces and creating a whole next level storm situation that is totally out of my control, I have had to POSTPONE the event for NEXT Saturday 8th March 2014- 8.30 Oak Park Cronulla.

Mind Body Stroll is all about YOU, I want YOU to feel comfortable, at peace and relaxed and just after going down to the location it was the opposite of all those things and I do not want to put you through that kind of torture.

As much as I am so disappointed I wont get to see you all tomorrow, I believe that “EVERY thing happens for a reason” and I bet you the universe has this golden plan for all of us on the 8th of March, it will be Electric, it will be Juicy and it will fill you up with SO much LOVE.

The 3 Pros of having the event postponed till next Saturday:


  • You get a Whole Week to join in on the Instagram FUN! Remember to hash tag #MindBodyStroll and @MirrorMyManifest in your photos and you could win some amazing Prizes.


  • You have a week to set in your intentions and goals, so next week you can bring them to your yoga mat and start creating and manifesting your true desires.


  • You have more time to invite friends and family that perhaps couldn’t make it this Saturday. So keep spreading the word.

To be completely honest with you, this week has been a huge test for me, planning an event with 140 people on my own, along with a sweet little parking fine, package delays and the badly behaved weather, I am sitting here typing this blog post with the biggest smile on my face as I have had the most amazing support from family, friends, business, and people from all over the world who have emailed to show their gratitude. So THANK YOU.


This is me at the MBS Location, such a beautiful spot but SO cold, wet and windy today.



My Intention for Mind Body Stroll Is:

  • Create a community of like-minded people
  • To encourage women of all ages to live a happy, healthy life through healthy eating and movement
  • To show people the beauty of Yoga.
  • To Get people to connect with there intuition and to find a safe place to relax


Being busy, and not living in the present moment we forget about our initial intention and after I became aware of my disconnected state I decided to drop ALL control and let whatever will be will be.

So now let me ask you, will you be joining me NEXT Saturday? And What is your Intention for Coming to Mind Body Stroll? 

Love + Light,

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment