Sunday 9 March 2014

JUMP IN






Do not wait for the perfect time to do something you really want to do, because the reality is there may never me a "perfect" time. Take a chance and just DO IT!!

If you told me a year ago that I would have my own web site, my own blog, working on my own PR clients, holding events with over 100 attendants, doing my yoga teacher training and becoming a health coach changing lives all over the world I would of laughed out loud. I guess that’s because I was totally disconnected with my self and my true desires, I was living out of fear and just stuck with the “norm” way of living and making decisions with my head not my heart.

I am a classic dreamer, I am a natural born creative soul and I would come up with amazing ideas out of no where and with in a second BOM they would just be gone as I would just think of it all being “to hard” and a lot of self doubt would creep up.

So what I want to tell you is when you have these sheer moments of creative bliss or a thought to join a new course, to drop every thing and travel or even leave a job you hate with no bake up plan. Listen to your heart it will only guide you to greatness.

It is so easy to stick to your comfort zone but you will never learn a thing. In moments of fear, place your hand on your heart and close your eyes and connect with your intuition.

Ask your self: " What is my heart telling me to do, how do i want to feel?"

My life changed drastically when i stopped saying i would do something and just shut my mouth and did it. Now when i make a commitment i am fully aware of what i want and let the universe run its course to deliver every thing at the most perfect time.

We are all amazing in every single way, our bad days compliment the good days and we are constantly learning in the world so when opportunities arise just JUMP in and trust in your self and the universe that all will work out.

Love + Light,

Nikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment