Thursday 13 March 2014

MBS Event



Mind Body Stroll



Let me take you back to 1 week from today. It was Friday the 7th of March, the day before the event and a whirlwind of emotions kicked in.  Excitement slowly turned in to nervousness and then just straight up fear with my inner monologue saying (how the hell are you going to pull this off?) 

Mind Body Stroll was an idea that bounced into my head late last year while I was driving home from work. Within 5 minutes I envisioned women of all ages and all areas of Sydney coming together to relax, connect with like minded people, promote health and wellness and just have a little bit of fun. Now 4 months later, my little idea has come to life and I have now put on my second Mind Body Stroll last Saturday the 8th of March, I had an abundance of women come together to shop, eat delicious healthy foods, meditate, do some yoga and go for a stroll by the beach. Such a wicked way to kick starts a weekend.

The event could not of been possible with out the help from some amazing business and brands that I truly believe in and I love. The Mind Body Stroll goodie bags were filled with products that I use my self and that I recommend to my clients, friends and family and i was so thankful that I got to share them all with the lovely ladies who attended last Saturday.



Love Movement Active Wear:

Jac + Gem from LM are such a beautiful duo. They set up their own pop up store at the MBS event and show cased all the latest hot trends from their web site and amazing discounted prizes. If you haven’t already, please check them out, and get clicking to grab your self some killer work out gear.


BabeScrub:

I have fallen deeply in love with this product and I am not just saying it I really, really mean it. Beautiful Scrubs good enough to eat from Green Tea, Coffee and my favorite the Pink Salt scrub. They leave the skin squeaky clean, smooth and glowing. What a treat to have these in the goodie bags.
Swisse Vitamins:

One of the biggest things that I promote as a health coach Is respecting the body and listening to what it needs. I was lucky enough to give all the guests the Swisse Ultivite + Energy. These beauties help to support mental stamina, alertness and physical performance.


Queen B Tea:

I love Queen B Tea and all its health benefits, the goodie bags had a selection of Herbal Teas, using all the finest, natural and organic ingredients for the guests to enjoy.





Mind Body Stroll started as a single idea, a free event to create a ripple effect of health and wellness while having a whole lot of fun. Thank you so all the ladies who joined in on the morning and a huge thanks to all the amazing people who contributed and make the event come to life. Stay tuned for more MBS events later in the year!!

Love + Light,

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment