Wednesday 23 October 2013

Summer Snack By Slim Secrets



Some of you might not know this fun fact about me but from the moment i was born i was a skinny, malnourished baby that was slowly dying and no one new why. For a health baby they should have an iron level at about 15-30 and my iron level was at an all time low (1). My dad ( who is a doctor) had no idea and even said "we will find out what is wrong with her in the autopsy" 

Luckily my mother did some digging and found Celiac Disease, i was put on a gluten free diet and in days i was gaining weight and starting to become a healthy and happy child. 

I have always struggled with my gluten free diet and over the last few years i have just ignored it all together, leaving me feeling sick, rundown and lacking in energy. I could never find gluten free foods that tasted yummy and its only taken me 22 years until Slim Secrets landed at my door step and greeted me with a delicious bar filled with all the good stuff, i have found a snack that makes my tummy happy, that is healthy for me and that also dose not leave me in the fettle position. 

Why Slim Secrets is my my new BF4L:

Well for starters they taste amazing, they are filled with fruits, nuts, grains and so much goodness i cant believe something that tastes so good is so dam healthy. The New Slim Secrets Daily Fibre Power Bar is something you must try and keep in your hand bag incase of hunger emergencies. The new Slim Secrets Daily Fibre Power Bar is packed with wholesome seeds, Goji and Tahini to keep you full for longer, boost your fibre intake and reduce bloating. If your not sold on that then maybe this will tempt your taste buds..

  • Gluten Free
  • High in Fibre 
  • High source of Protein & Omega 3
  • NOTHING artificial 
  • And did i tell you they taste good too!!


We can find it hard getting enough protein into our diets, so thank you Slim Secrets for creating such a healthy snack to maintain our overall health. Please remember that healthy eating along with exercise and drinking water we can all achieve a healthy life style. 

Slim Secrets Daily Fibre Power Bar is stocked online at www.slimsecrets.com.au, at selected Woolworths, selected health food stores & Pharmacies and valued at $2.95

Go out and grab a snack that your body will thank you for.

Nikki. x



No comments:

Post a Comment