Tuesday 29 October 2013

The Manifesto Corner With Claire Obeid



Lets go back to the start of my journey:

My journey of spirituality and wellbeing begun at a very young age, I had an inner “knowing” that I was brought to this earth as a spiritual being to help others and to express love. Even though my inner self knew this I started to fall into the trap of society and how we “should” live our lives, by getting a well-paid job, earing money and building my education. Even though these steps are important in life they aren’t everything and along the way I sacrificed what I valued and my beliefs for a job, a relationship, an event and the list goes on.

I have been working in Public Relations for the last two years and worked in some amazing agencies with beautiful people, don’t get me wrong I love PR I get to meet incredible people, it is very rewarding and challenging and can be a lot of fun at times. However I always felt stuck and that the career I was in was never good enough, I felt something was missing. I soon realized that the something that was missing was my most important value, my spirituality, my love for wellness, my passion for life and my drive for balance. I knew I had to make a change; I wanted to still hold on to my love for PR but spread my wings and open my self up to different avenues. In 1 month with the help from Claire from The Wellness Project [www.thewellnessproject.net.au] my life changed dramatically and my life is finally stepping into the direction I want it to go.

Why I LOVE Claire Obeid:

A work friend introduced me to Claire and her web site www.thewellnessproject.net.au and every day since then I fell in love with her blog posts and her videos and everything that she was talking about it was exactly how I was thinking.

Claire and me have a few things in common:

-       We are both an Aquarians
-       We both worked in Public Relations
-       We both study at The Institute of Integrative Nutrition  
-       We have both struggled with our own heart conditions
-       We are both spiritual beings living out this human experience
-       We both have a passion for wellness and helping others.


How working with Claire gave me the push that I needed:

For months I had been following The Wellness Project and I finally took the plunge and set up 1-1 coaching sessions with Claire. At the time I felt like my life couldn’t be more perfect and I thought I was at a happy place, little did I know I was hiding a lot of anger, frustration and fear that was holding me back from every thing that I truly wanted.

Words cannot explain my first session with Claire, I walked in to her home feeling stressed, overwhelmed, anxious and full of fear and she could see it in my eyes that I was wired. Claire encouraged me to plant my feet on the ground to be connected to the earth and we begun to explore EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) also known as tapping. With Claire by my side we tapped through the pressure points while I let out all my fears and physical pain. Things came to the surface like my old job, past relationships and past events I would tap into these memories and feel them lift away from me as I would start to surrender. The feeling of EFT is like you are floating above your body that all your senses go quiet and you are in complete stillness. Claire teaches EFT so make an appointment with her if you want to dive deeper into it. [claire@thewellnessproject.net.au]

I left my first session with tears running down my face, but with a high spirit that I know that things are about to change. It took me 2 hours to drive home, not because there was traffic but because I felt drunk from EFT I couldn’t see, I couldn’t hear I was still floating (Note to self don’t EFT and drive)

My second session with Claire I was full of high spirits, in the three weeks since I last saw her, I had quit my job, I had started yoga, I had enrolled at IIN and I had started Mirror My Manifest. To say that EFT and my session with Claire worked that wouldn’t be giving this health coach enough credit. Claire gave me the push to accomplish this and I am forever grateful.

I consider Claire a good friend, I have enjoyed her ebook on Surrender, I am currently enjoying her ecourse The Freedom Project [www.thefreedomproject.net.au] and I am still a follower of The Wellness Project

I have asked Claire a few fun questions to inspire you...



Whats your favourite quote?

Right now my favourite quote is:

“Something amazing happens when we
surrender and just love. We melt into another
world, a realm of power already within us.
The world changes when we change. The world
softens when we soften. The world loves us
when we choose to love the world.”
– Marianne Williamson

What’s your favourte song you love to belt out?

I’m not much of a singer – I prefer to bust it out, dancing till it hurts, but right now it’s “Daft Punk – Lose Yourself to Dance’.

What do you hope to reflect and manifest in to your life? 

I hope to always manifest a life that is in directly alignment with my soul essence – a life of passion, purpose, connection and love!


Please visit Claire at The Wellness Project: http://thewellnessproject.net.au

Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ClaireObeidTheWellnessProject

Instagram: http://instagram.com/claireowellness

Love + Light,

Nikki. 

No comments:

Post a Comment