Wednesday 6 November 2013

The NEW Low Carb Bars from Swisse



Last Thursday the 31st of October 2013 I was lucky enough to be apart of the Swisse event as they were promoting their exciting range of Low Carb Bars that come in a range of delicious flavours.

My wing woman for the day was my very talented friend Ashley Freeman from http://sherunswiththewind.blogspot.com.au @ashleymfreeman
We started the day bright and early at the most amazing gym in Paddington called Flow Athletic. I was practically nervous as Swisse and the team at Two Birds talking arranged for us to get our cycle on with a 45 minute Spin Class with an Aussie Netball super star Laura Geitz.



I had so much fun taking part in the spin class, needless to say my fitness is not up to scratch as my main source of exercise is Hot Yoga but it felt amazing to get out of my comfort zone and have fun along the way. The trainer who took the class was super encouraging and the playlist of music was so fun and couldn’t help to have a little sing along through the pain in my legs.



After our work out we all stumbled out with jelly legs and directed to our breakfast with a twist. The twist was that we got to blend our smoothies our self on a Blender BIKE!! Probably the coolest thing ever and it makes yummy juices! I love a green juice full of mint and had 1 Tablespoon of Swisse Digestion vital green superfood power, which I put in all my juices and helps with my celiac disease.


Swisse Low Carb Bars Break Down:

So I have been lucky enough to trial all 6 protein bars over the last week after my work outs, and I must say these little bars are just perfect for an after work out pick me up. They aren’t to heavy and have a bubbly light texture. All six flavors taste yummy but my absolute favorite is the Coconut bar and the Mint.  The biggest advantage for me are these bars are Gluten Free and has less than 100 calories so they are perfect for when you are on the run and can always keep some in your gym bag or your hand bag incase of emergencies.

The 6 flavors include: Mint, Coconut, Caramel, Honeycomb, Cherry and Orange. These are all 100% naturally sweetened and contain zero artificial sweeteners so you can eat these little bars of goodness guilt free.

The Swisse Low Carb Protein Bars are on shelf from this November 2013, and RRP for $2.95 for 25g bar.


Instagram: Swisseau



Thank you Swisse and Two Birds Talking for such an interactive and informative event we had so much fun!!


@twobirdstalking

Love + Light

Nikki. 

No comments:

Post a Comment