Wednesday 4 December 2013

.MIND BODY STROLL EVENT.







Mind Body Stroll Event:

Date: Sunday the 15th of December 2013
Time: 7.00am – 8.00am
Location: Greenhills Beach Cronulla NSW 2230
What to Wear: Casual/ Comfortable Clothing With Swimmers 
What to bring: An Open Mind and your Smile
Type of Event: Free Event to the Public


The Idea came to me…

The idea for Mind Body Stroll came to me yesterday when I put my car into park in my driveway, this instant thought of girls of all ages coming together down on the beach to meditate, relax, walk on the waters edge and eat healthy foods. With this thought came a lot of “feeling” from with in me, I have no idea why I was called to put this event on or why I even came up with this idea but last night when I lay in bed my brain would not stop thinking of this idea and my “Intuition” was telling me to start it straight away, so at 1am I was up out of bed and started to plan.



What’s MBS all about?

Believe it or not we are in December, this year has gone incredibly quick and like every year we have our peek moments and our pit moments but most of all we are going through the crazy motions of each month juggling our work, our relationships or finances, and fitting in time for our self. Its now time to stop and reevaluate where you are right now and give thanks to all those moments you have had over the last year and set in place goals for 2014.

We will start the morning off bright and early at Greenhill’s beach with a mini guided meditation, that will clear the mind leaving you with crystal clear clarity, and then we can start visualizing what you want to attract and achieve in your life in 2014.



After our mini meditation we will start our walk to boat harbor, walk in groups, in pairs or even by your self. You can walk at your own pace, as this is your time to reflect, reboot and just chill out. You can have the option to walk, run, cartwheel and skip and be open to connect with like-minded people.

Returning from our walk I will have beautiful Fresh Organic Fruit that I will purchase from the farmers markets the day before, I will also provide ice-cold water. We can sit in the sunshine and get some nutritious food in us after our long walk.

 You are then left to enjoy the rest of your day, feeling fresh, clear, and full of goodness.



So with this crazy, unique thought and idea that popped up into my head, I decided to let my feelings guide me and to just “Do It” and leave the fear behind. Yes I have fear that no one will come; yes I have fear that people may think I’m slightly crazy, but these fears only affect my ego. So fears aside I am so excited to see you all next Sunday the 15th of December.

Please Share this event with friends and family and I look forward to seeing you then.



Nikki. x









No comments:

Post a Comment