Sunday 15 December 2013

Mind Body Stroll







On Sunday the 15th of December I held an event down at Cronulla beach called Mind Body Stroll, I wanted to create a community of women coming together to embrace life and promote health and wellness.

Mother Nature played her games with me as I woke up to clouds and spatters of rain, but the weather was not going to stop me. With the helps of my friends and family I packed up my fruit platters, goodie bags and prize packs and took off down to the beach.

I was so humbled by the turn out of amazing people who came, some familiar faces and meet some new faces that turned into friends. We enjoyed some fruit salads by the waters edge until it was ready to start the meditation.

I gathered every one and started with a salute to the sun, on the exhale the rain started to pour over us, but my unbelievable group were in the zone of the mediation to let the rain bother them. I started guiding them on a personal journey where we came face to face with out fears, control, attachments and stressors that has been holding us down this past year, we released the heaviness and began tapping into what we want to achieve in 2014. I got them to visualize three intentions for the New Year and how they want their life to play out now that they have broken down the walls from fear and judgment.

After the meditation, the rain stopped the sun started shinning through the clouds and we begun our walk along the water. The energy was electric and the discussions on the walk were so positive as people were sharing their three intentions for the New Year.

We returned back and I was excited to announce the three winners of the Prize Packs, thanks to Jurlique, Bio Oil and The Body Shop. We had some amazing entries of people getting involved and using the #MindBodyStroll hash tag, but the lucky winners were Tiarne, Lara and Elyce.

The girls got to take home some goodie bags with personalized affirmations on each bag. Thank you to White Glo (http://www.whiteglo.com ) , Byron Bay Cookies (http://www.cookie.com.au ) , Caltrate (http://www.caltrate.com ) and many more for the generosity in donating some amazing products for the goodie bags.



Mind Body Stroll will be returning in 2014, its time to start creating your best life yet. So lets connect with like-minded people who will help lift us higher and reach our goals. Stay tuned for next event dates.

Love + Light

Nikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment