Wednesday 8 January 2014

The Manifesto Corner - Laura Dundovic



Photo: Cameron Grayson for InStyle

Inspiring, drop dead gorgeous and ever so humble, model and Myer ambassador Laura Dundovic drops in to the Manifesto Corner for a Q&A with me. We get talking about her life in the spot light and how she keeps grounded, motivated as she continues to live out her dream.  

So tell us a little bit about what inspires you? What makes you feel bright and shinny and full of love?

I am inspired most by other people. Some people amaze me with how incredible they are in every area of there life and prove that if you want something you can make it happen if you work hard enough. Music makes me bright, shiny and full of love. I have a terrible voice but know the lyrics to every song and love singing. I always have music playing even while I sleep! 

What has been a huge learning curve through out your career?And how has it shaped you to be the person you are today?

I think with what I do for work there are a lot of ups and downs and I used to get thrown around a bit by them. I have learnt not just in work but in other areas of my life to take every day as it comes and enjoy the moment. 

What is your favorite quote and how does it resonate with you?

I couldn't give you just one. I love quotes. 

How do you keep grounded when you are constantly in the media spot light?

My family takes care of that! Haha

You recently attended the Cosmopolitan Fearless Female Awards, what does it mean to you to be a fearless female?

I think being a fearless woman is knowing who you are and being proud of it and knowing what you want and having the motivation to get it.


If you could go back in time what advice would you give your 17 year old self?

Stress less! I was a chronic worrier and have since learnt it doesn't change the situation!

Share with us your favorite health and wellness tip?

I think mixing up exercise is important. It works different muscles and keeps it fun!


What is one word that describes you?

Twihard 


Follow Laura on Instagram for inspiring posts: @lauradundovic 

Love + Light,

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment