Monday 27 January 2014

Why you should LOVE more!





Harness the power of Love this New Year:

The universal law of Love is shared by millions around the world, with out Love we would not be born; we would not have jobs, the world we live in world probably not exist. Love gives us meaning and makes the world spin, so you must make sure that you are projecting love through every aspect of your life so you can have the best life yet.

We are put on this earth to have an amazing fulfilling life! We are meant to experience every love we desire. If you want to travel the world then you are meant to travel the world, if you want to start your own business then you are meant to start your own business, your relationships should be filled with love, your life should be abundant and your work should be fulfilling.

Many of us get caught up with day-to-day stressors that result in a lack of love.  The universe is a powerful source as it picks up any frequency from positive energies to negative energies, when you are showing love to others, your self, your job and the world then more love will come back into your life and more good things will follow. When you are negative and showing a lack of love more negative things will get in your way, like bills, bad relationships and the list goes on. Its time to invite more love into your life this New Year . . .

Morning Love Ritual:

Each morning we awake we are standing at the top of our day, we have the decision for our day to play out positively or negatively so we choose to be in a state of awareness as we begin to harness that power of love.

Morning Love Affirmations:

While you begin to wake up, you can say out load or in your head a beautiful affirmation filled with love.

·      “ My life is filled with love, I breath in love and I breath out love”
·      “ I am surrounded by unconditional love, I choose to express love to others and in return love will come back to me multiplied”
·      “ I deeply and Completely Love and Accept my self”

Say it multiple times so it sticks In your head and you know that it is the complete truth. Say these affirmations with a loving heart and a smile on your face.

Morning Gratitude List:

Giving love to the people, places, things in your life that you are grateful for can be a very uplifting tool. By noticing all the good in your life you are telling the universe that you allow more good to flow back to you multiplied. Each morning grab a note pad and pen, and create a small list of what you are grateful for that day.

·      I am grateful for my home
·      I am grateful for my health
·      I am grateful for my job
·      I am grateful for my family
·      I am grateful for the money in my bank account


Give love to your body from the inside out:

When we rise out of bed one of the first things we do is feed our bodies. Our bodies are about to embark on a long day and need to be filled with nutritious food that leaves us with bundles of energy that helps us live out the day.  Listen to what your body needs and allow time to whip together a delicious and wholesome breakfast, here are a few quick easy breakfast ideas that your body will LOVE:

·      Rolled Oats, with Blue Berries and Coconut
·      Boiled Eggs, with Spinach, Tomato & Basil
·      Muesli with Greek yogurt and berries

Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make it a meal full of love and leaves your tummy happy.

 By doing this quick and easy morning ritual this new year, you will fill a significant shift in your world and start to notice more love coming back in your life.

A Few things that i am LOVING:



Lulu Lemon Yoga Mat + Kikki K Wellbeing Diary 

The Body Shop Coco Nut Oil 


Soma Bite Goji Berry + Chia (SO Yum) 


Swisse Green Powder (I add it to all my Juices and Smoothies ) 











No comments:

Post a Comment