Thursday 28 August 2014

Protect Your Heart In Your Relationship




 “If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I’d be soaring in flight.”


I am a Love Story:

So I have always been a girl who wears her ectopic heart on her sleeve. I fall madly in love and head over heels when I find a connection with someone. I don’t play games, I speak my mind and I probably look like a loved up puppy dog.

I have learnt the hard way that you need to protect your heart first, don’t let it all bleed out to the first person who shows you their heart and soul. NO you must give it time, invite little parts of your heart to seep through the cracks and when the time is right let it all unfold organically.

Protect the Loveable Energy:

I am an energy magnet; I have some intense electric loved up energy in and around me, being born on the day of love I have been told I have a pink aura around me vibrating love to all who I meet. A clairvoyant once said to me that be careful what men enter my life because I am easy to fall in love with… I laughed because It sounded ridiculous. But I do project a lot of love, maybe even to much and after coming out of a 4.5 year relationship my heart broke into pieces. A few months later out of the blue I fell hard in love and a few weeks later my heart was broken again. A good friend who is connected to some higher spirit said to me, that I am giving to much love that the other person can not meet and my pink aura is so overpowering that engulfs the relationship.

I love how much I love, trust me I am not changing that about my self, after multiple heart breaks I bounce back and am so much stronger than ever. But a lesson that I have learnt is not to give, give, give my whole fucking heart. I end up so naked and vulnerable that its so easy to let cracks appear and then its only a matter of time before things start to come crashing down.

How to protect and open heart:

Surround yourself with amethyst stone crystals, I wear one around my neck and it lays just over my heart, amethysts are a healing and protection stone so to keep it over your heart it harness protection and love. Also think with your heart, filter it through your head before you speak. I was always just speaking through my heart like word vomit and ended up spilling all my secrets way to fast and left nothing to the imagination. Also remember to take things slow, wait until you really feel some strong, trusted loved up emotions before you drop the “L” bomb.

To this day, through all my heart breaks, I still choose to love with all my fucking heart. Nothing and no one will ever tarnish my little heart. I choose to keep loving and you should to. If you have gone through a break up and feel like you just cant go on, that you may never love again. Slap your self silly because girl you can and babes you will. Get the Itty Bitty Shitty Comity out of your god dam head, go and buy some rose quartz and inject loving thoughts into your life. 

Visualise Loved up Bliss

Close your eyes and visualize your perfect relationship. How would it look? How does it make you feel? Then write down your values and really stand strong in who you are, what you stand for and your beliefs. Once you determine this you will then attract a person who mirrors your core beliefs and values. You deserve nothing but the very best. Believe it baby, you will love again because love is the highest vibration in the universe with out love we would not be here. So forgive the ones who have hurt you, send them white shining light and wish them all the best for a kick ass life. You can only truly move on from a broken heart but first you must forgive. Do not get into another relationship with resentment from an old partner. You will hold onto that and that bad energy will be followed through into your next relationship. So forgive and forget, send love and move on baby.

So to all my single ladies, protect your heart, value your self, stand strong in who you are, never settle, and never stop loving your self first.

LOVE YOU LOADS

N x 

No comments:

Post a Comment